Dec 1, 2006

My favourate Quotes..

Its about time i got into the  bizz of blogging.,
here’z how i start .. i'll quote the lines that
have amazed me and made me think, and have Refined me ....





1. "You're wounded!" "Nay", the soldier's pride
     Touched to quick, he said:
    "I'm killed, Sire!" And his chief beside,
     Smiling the boy fell dead.


lines from the poem " Incident in the French camp " – Robert Frost.

This is what loyalty and Commitment is ...


2. “ The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. “

lines from the poem " Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening " – Robert Frost.

Reminds me of my duties..

3. “Above the steeple shines a plate,

That turns and turns, to indicate

From what point blows the weather. “

These lines come from the poem " The Jackdaw " – Vincent Bourne.

Realtime Awareness ...

4. "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

From the poem “ OZAMANDIAS “ - PB Shelley..

Yap…. taught me where life ends and how not to live …


Besides these I’ve come across few fascinating quotes from real time Gurus …

“ Nothing comes Free “ – The harsh Reality..

“ Learn Something About Everything and Everything about Something ” – my hard learned lesson..


My own verse …

Last but my Own There is Nothing Wrong in Doing Things Right “ means a lot to me as I follow this as my ethic..

Post your Comments ……..

6 comments:

Alpine Path said...

A good start! keep it up.

Velocity said...

Thats it., I was Xpecting a lot more.,
anyways Thanx...

Alpine Path said...

Do write more posts, pal!!

Kash said...

Good going bajji.im surprised see you are so good @ writing...

Arun said...

“ Learn Something About Everything and Everything about Something ” – my hard learned lesson..

did u learn this thru writing univ exams? :D

Velocity said...

Arun;)

A lesson a learned in my life...

Coz life is a place where u get tested first and then u learn..

Search This Blog